Skip to product information
1 of 2

LittleMeAllergy

NEW! Food Allergy Alert Placemat + Magnet Sign (very berry)

NEW! Food Allergy Alert Placemat + Magnet Sign (very berry)

Regular price $29.50 USD
Regular price Sale price $29.50 USD
Sale Sold out
It's a placemat and magnet in-one, with space to write your own personal information! (Just use your own permanent marker).

A great way to define your little ones’ allergy-free space when eating or making art, and remind everyone to keep them safe.

When not in use, place on the fridge or school whiteboard as a daily allergy awareness reminder. Or roll it up to store. Durable and wipes up easily!

Materials

Vinyl with a magnetic backing

Dimensions

12" x 18"

Care Instructions

- Product is not dishwasher safe
- Product is not microwave safe
- To clean, use water and mild soap
- Wipe spills with soft damp cloth and dry immediately
- Do not use harsh chemicals on product

Warning

- Do not allow children to use unsupervised
- Do not use product if any part is broken, missing, or damaged
- Do not lick, chew, or bite product
- May cause serious harm or death if product is ingested
- Not food grade material
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Intended to be used as a visual reminder only

View full details